IELTS TASK 2 - In the modern world very difficult to have a healthy lifestyle

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Topic :
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others,however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience

An unhealthy lifestyle means more illness and more expense to treat those illnesses. This type of lives has undergone by modern human generation this day. While several people think it will be hard for changes the habit, others perceive healthy lifestyle is easy to reach. In my own opinion, due to many inventions have been brought by researches nowadays and work hour takes most of our time, it leads inhabitants to have a poor health ; I would argue that good habits depend on the person willingness and in this modern era, it is very easy to find any information about live in healthy life.

There is no doubt that recent innovation contributing citizens to the degeneration of health. The truth evidences are transportation and junk food. Like what happen in huge capital city of USA, every citizen prefers to use their own car for traveling rather than walking in pedestrian Street. There is also witnessed Junk food as one of the significant factor for this issue, it is already proven by research in rural town around the world when fast food restaurant like KFC and McDonald thrive in the city, most of residence will have an obesity and cholesterol problem. In addition, working hour also take a part on this severe habits.

Apart from above statements, in fact we can tackle this problem easily, it depends on each person willingness which is want to keep fit or expense more money to threat illness. For instance, doing exercise in leisure time, walking or cycling when traveling to office, and cooking your own nutritious food. However that activities fetch a little of your time, the benefits are invaluable for yourself. Furthermore, thanks to discovery of Internet, it really helps us to find any information or suggestion about an ardor to walk on your life with fairly good habit.

The aforementioned evidence honestly reveals that, it is easy to collate the healthy habit in this modern era , even though, some people feel difficult to have it. Where possible arrange your timetable to doing exercise in a week and review your day-to-day activity, changes it if necessary, before hospital take a step for your illness body.
Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
due to many inventions have been brought by researches nowadays and work hour takes most of our time,

Let me try bro..

- due to + n
- due to the fact that + SV

due to the fact that many inventions have been brought by researches nowadays and work hour takes most of our time,
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
An unhealthy lifestyle means more illness and more expense to treat those illnesses.

Well, this is a very good opening sentence. Is that truly yours? or you copy it from another site?

The first paragraph is too long. When it comes to IELTS, your task is to introduce the prompt with different words. It is OK to add extra information, but should form a line with the topic. Then, it is always good to keep your sentences short. A short sentence brings clarity. Follow these steps:

- a catchy phrase
- background information,
- thesis statement

After you rework this intro, I'll discuss the body paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - In the modern world very difficult to have a healthy lifestyle