Is the modern world very difficult for those people who wants to maintain their healthy lifestyle?

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit they want to be.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Health is a significant aspect in people's lives. One group of people think that people in modern era tend to choose unhealthy lifestyle, but others believe that keeping healthy and fit are not difficult to be reached as long as they want it. Whilst I believe that having a healthy lifestyle is difficult, I strongly believe that it is an easy matter if people have intention.

Business in daily activity forces people to use their time properly as they must do many things a day. For instance, a woman career, she has tight schedule every day that must be accomplished by her, such as household matters, her children and family. Besides, she spends a lot of time in office which often makes her to forget keeping her health, so that she is frequently buying a fast food to save her time. Instead, it can danger her health and gives possibility to have a serious disease such heart attack. As a result, many people tend to choose unhealthy lifestyle to save their time. That is no wonder that some people have difficulties to get a healthy lifestyle.

However, there are many ways that people can do to be healthy and fit from modern way to simple way. In modern view, coming to gymnastic is a great way to do. There are many sport tools that people can utilize. In addition, trainer will guide to reach goal to be healthy, so that people's exercise is in better way. Another way to keep health is in simple way such running and jogging as they can do in many places like sidewalk, city park, and even your home. It is also an economical sport. Moreover, running and jogging are also the cheaper sport than others. Therefore, many people can do it if they want. It is evidence that a healthy lifestyle is easy to be reached.

In conclusion, it is believed that people are easy to have a healthy lifestyle in the modern world if they wish and have strong intention to get it. Also, they take a real action to have it.
Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Hi @Linda91 let me check your essay

Health is a significant aspect inof people's lives.
... people in modern era tend to chooselive inthe unhealthy lifestyle, but others believe that keepingmaintaining healthy and fit are ...

Business in daily activityA busy lifestyle forces people to usespend their time properly as ...
For instance, a woman career, she has a tight schedule every day ...
... office which often makes her to forget keepingignoring her health, so that she ...

I have read your essay, it is well-organized,
here some corrections from me

Home / Writing Feedback / Is the modern world very difficult for those people who wants to maintain their healthy lifestyle?