There are three essential qualities of good parents: understanding, support and patience

Quang Huy 1 / -  
What are some qualities of goods parents?

Form marriage to having kids in order to create the next generation for the family, we all and will have to experience the time of being a mother and a father. To become a parent require a lot of qualities but I think there are 3 essential qualities and they are understanding, support and patience.

Understanding is the first skill that parents must acquire. When we understand our children, it will lead to a healthy and smooth relationship between us and them. It also makes children think that what they say is important. If parent and their kids don't understand each other, it will make the child feel reluctant in expressing themselves.

The next quality is support. Everyone will have the time that they need support from their parent, including kids. When they grow up their can receive support from friends too but that is not enough. Parents are the main source of support for children. From childhood they seek support from you and they may do it again when growing up. Children look up parents for everything so that parents must act supportive toward them rather than imposing their own decisions.

The final one is patience. Being parent means you have to deal with kid all the time and sometime it gets stressful. In that case, parents have to be patient. If the child doesn't listen to you, don't be angry and mess things up. You have to come down and handle situations carefully. When parents are patient, they and their children will have a deep understanding with each other.

Becoming a parent may not easy. It requires a lot of skills and among those things there are 3 essential skills which are understanding, support and patience.
mahdinurianto25 6 / 12  
Hello Quang Huy, I am glad to see other person who has same interest with me about ielts. Overall, I like your essay very much.

3rd paragraph:
When they grow up theirThey can receive support from friends too

I think that's all. I hope we can learn ielts together. Thanks a lot :)
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Form marriage to having have kids in order to create the next generation for the family, we all and will women/men will have to experience to be a mother and a father. To become a parentThe candidates of parents require a lot of qualities but I think there are 3 essential qualities and they are such as understanding, support and patience.

When we the parents understand our their children, it will lead to a healthy and smooth good relationship between us and them.
If parents and their kids don't understand ...

i'm interesting with your article, but you must give pay attention about singular and plural

thank yu

Home / Writing Feedback / There are three essential qualities of good parents: understanding, support and patience