Time Summary: China's Launch of a Quantum Satellite is a Major Step in the Space Race

jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Cracked message which is would alert and altered messages across the globe is the background of the establishment of the first quantum satellite and it is has been launched by China in Gobi desert. This is a big movement to put pressure to eavesdropper since the quantum communication utilizes subatomic particle so that can't be cracked.

Providing that quantum message is almost successfully sent for years via land, this becomes a big step to overcome the greatness of multipurpose telecommunication. Quick encrypted message in an instant seems likely to be possible since the launching of quantum satellite. Edward Snowden's revelation has been always as the moment of turning point in cyber security and put cyber war between U.S. and China.

China potrays this condition as a leading in information technology, although there are several uncertainty regarding this satellite launching. Quantum satellite is expected to become the global standard. All in one, the problems related to wiretapped information is no longer intruded as the quantum link will be connected in no matter of time.

time.com/4453675/china-quantum-satellite-launch/
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
hi Jo! here are my several corrections. Always keep on spirit!

it is has been launched by China in Gobi desert
this movement ? becomes a big step to overcome the ...

Edward Snowden's revelation has been always as the moment ofa turning point orturning point in cyber security

although there are several uncertaintyies
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
hallo jo...

Cracked message which is would alert and altered messages across the globe (...) quantum satellite and it is has been launched by ...
you used double verb in this sentence.
this is my preference sentence
cracked message which would alert and alter messages across the globe is .....
It also has been launched....

All in one, the problems related to wiretapped information is no longer intruded as the quantum link will be connected in no matter of time.

you should add a conjungction word into this sentence
...as the quantum link that will be connected in no ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Time Summary: China's Launch of a Quantum Satellite is a Major Step in the Space Race