Tobacco and alcohol are drugs. Should made legal or illegal?

bwosti 5 / 11 1  
Gone are the days,People rarely drink alcohol and consume tobacco but today, most of people they even can not imagine their life without alcohol and drugs.Simultaneously, some are remain themselves as an abstemious.Both these products are never been good for health. However, people are consuming these to give company to their friends, bodily comfort, relaxation and as well as to live luxurious life. I personally believe these should not be legal as it can put people's health at extreme risk.

First of all, Tobacco contains thousands of slow poison chemicals which will slowly decay our physiological and biological body process. For example, A person who regularly takes tobacco from age 18 to his 70 might collect almost one kilogram of tar in his lungs which is enough to block further respiration process. Similarly, Alcohol also if taken regularly enhances liver to malfunction and helps to develop cirrhosis,a fatal chronic disease.

Some people on the other hand might argue that these products should be legal as it helping to boost employment from farmer to factory level but I don't see any good reasoning over this argument because we cannot put our body at risk of health to increase economic condition of country and to beef up employment level. Another obvious concern is,throngs of teenagers nowadays are indulging into these kinds of products and helping them to be addicted more and more and we all know that,Drug addiction is big problem in today's generation.Thus, if such products are made legal then more younger people will get encouraged and finally will get addicted too.Consequently, there will be more health problems along with skills problem and economical problem as people will start wasting time on consuming such products.

Finally, Tobacco and alcohol are discovered in a way to provide more comfortable life. Which if consumed in controlled manner is somehow okay but consumption has already gone berserk and intolerable too.Therefore,without any further ado, these products should be made illegal.
Gone are the days,Peoplethat people rarely drinkdrank alcohol and consumed tobacco but today, most of people they even can not imagine their life without alcohol and drugs.Simultaneously, some are remain themselves as an abstemious.Both these products arehave never been good for health. However, people are consuming these to givethem for socializing themselves in the company toof their friends, bodily comfortrelieving body pains, relaxation and as well as to live luxurious life.

You need to pay lots of attention to grammar!
OP bwosti 5 / 11 1  
Thanks for the suggestion.
This is writing task ii for IELTS test.
I reckon I am very poor in grammar and linking structure of sentences thus looks sloppy sentences.
I appreciate your comments on my writing.
Some people on the other hand might argue that these products should be legal as it helpinghelpsto boost employment from farmer to factory level . However,but I don't see any good reasoningjustification forover this argument because we cannot putrisk our health in orderbody at riskof health to increase economic condition of the country and to beef upor to enhance employment levelopportunities.

Home / Writing Feedback / Tobacco and alcohol are drugs. Should made legal or illegal?