Topic 1: The autonomous vehicles are likely to be quickly popular in the future

Monica20042003 1 / -  

Scientists predict in the near future, cars will be driven by computers, not people. Why?

As technological developments have been inexorably increasing in recent years, driverless cars have been gaining traction. A school of scientific thought shows that these unmanned cars are likely to be quickly popular in the future. While this viewpoint is justifiable due to two reasons , I personally contend that this is a positive advancement for both individuals and their society.

There are two compelling reasons why the emergence of the autonomous car industry is rational in modern times. Firstly, human beings have always been wanting and chasing convenience. Self-driving cars afford people time so that they can do their private tasks such as writing a report, finishing an assignment, among others or even sleeping. These advantages are hardly attainable in normal cars; therefore, the appearance of autonomous cars is predictable. Secondly, the growth of driverless cars has been emboldened by momentous technological leaps. In fact, some big corporations, such as Tesla, have already had their first-step success in self-driving car experiments.

I subscribe to the fact that the coming of driverless cars will incline to have a positive bearing on its beneficiaries. The main advantage is that this development undoubtedly increases road safety. While the bulk of accidents is ascribed to people's reckless driving behaviors, self-driving automobiles will dispense with these irresponsible attitudes and offer people reliable journeys. On top of this, this tendency can contribute to boosting economic development. Because unmanned automobiles tend to get rid of numerous expenses that running a conventional car operation incurs such as hiring car drivers.

In conclusion, while this tendency is anticipated due to human instinct and technological development, I assert that it is a positive change.
While this viewpoint is justifiable due to two reasons

I personally contend that this is a positive advancement for both individuals and their society.

You will not receive additional scoring consideration in the writer's opinion area when you give vague responses such as these. Since you are expected to establish your thesis statement in the writer's opinion, you must directly indicate what these reasons are, for further development in the later paragraphs. This sort of presentation will not help boost your score since it is an empty sentence.

Since you are explaining 2 compelling reasons, you need to dedicate one paragraph per reason to fully develop the paragraph presentation. Your C+C score will be less than stellar in this case because the 2nd reason is not as well explained as the first one. It is alright to write up to 5 paragraphs per essay if the writing instruction requires it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic 1: The autonomous vehicles are likely to be quickly popular in the future