In the 1841, some trains used a oil lamp with curved reflector

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
IELTS SUMMARY MONTH; FIRST HEADLAMPS

Transportation is the one of crucial usable access in worldwide. There are numerous kind of public transportations are train,bus or similar of it.Specifically ,the progamable train progress is currently equipped by major firm .Time to time,for the past time up to now of example: in 1841 ,some trains used a oil lamp backed by curved reflector .So ,in 1841 ,the first electric headlamp was developed where it also being -increased rapidly

In beside of that,the train is able to be affordrable transportation and safier of big avenue of harmful accidental accident.To inhibit the myriad victims ,it equipped with a battery-powered electric headlamp

On several decades as we know that the train transportation is being developing significantly where the past time there was not a headlamp to be appeared headlamp .Subsequently, we will not predict the consecutive development of era that it would become what
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai bismillah
let me examine your essay
I hope it helps you

There are numerous kind of public transportationstransport such as are train,bus ...
Specifically ,the progamableprogrammable train progress is ...
Time to time,for the past time up to ...
... the train is able to be affordrableaffordable transportation and safier of ...
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hello bismillah. It's a nice writing but here is some advice for you. Hopefully it can improve your writing.

... kind of public transportations[,] [they] are train,bus or similar of it.
Time to[by] time,for the past time up to now Ć„Ć„redundancy "time by time" has same meaning with the "for the past time to now"

of[for] example

Most of all, your punctuation should be pay more attention.

Keep writing! Best regard
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Dear my friend, there are several recommendations for you:

On several decades, as we known that the train transportation has beenis being developing significantly. it proves that in the past, where the past time there was not a headlamp, but to be appeared headlamp (it seems weird) .Subsequently, we cannotwill not predict the (...) era that it would become what

Home / Writing Feedback / In the 1841, some trains used a oil lamp with curved reflector