The trouble people have when they move to a new region in other countries - Ielts1 essay

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
IELTS-TASK1 : Integritation problems according to people's ages who living abroad

The bar chart displays the trouble people have when they move to a new region in other countries. There is a different problem that base on people's age. Overall, it can be seen that the greatest problem for young people aged is forming buddies, while adults aged over 35-54 is finding places to live. It is contrasted with the oldest age group where shows a huge percentage of learning the local language as the most difficulties of living abroad.

With regards to making friendships, young people aged 18 to 34 experience more big problem over 45 percent than older aged under 40 percent. However, both of them almost have an equality percentage of finding somewhere to live by less one percent from fourty-nine percent. In the other side, the oldest age over 55 illustrates that forming friends at 23% and finding accommodations at 22% are the easiest one when they are living in abroad.

Turning to learning the local language, it evidences a bigger issue of living abroad in oldest aged group by percentage of 55 percent rather than people aged 35-34, which is over 35 percent. Whereas the lowest percentage of 29 percent is experienced by youth aged, it is a small problem for them.
OP Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
Sorry, i forgot to attach the image lastnight..

Home / Writing Feedback / The trouble people have when they move to a new region in other countries - Ielts1 essay