The two maps below describe a number of alterations which took place on a small offshore island

trytoget7score 1 / -  

an island before and after the construction

The two maps below describe a number of alterations which took place on a small offshore island. As it can be seen on the maps, the island has witnessed dramatic changes. Perhaps, the island has been urbanized for tourism reasons with less open space.

Before any constructions, there was no infrastructure on the island. Only a few coconut trees mainly existed on the west of the island. Also, there was a beach near the east edge however it was uninhibited.

It can be seen from the second map that there have been constructions of a new reception in the middle of the island and a large restaurant which is conveniently located just right behind the reception. Notably, a vehicle track is erected around the reception and perhaps extended to the restaurant on the north and the pier section on the south where the boats can land. Furthermore, there has been an establishment of residential areas between both sides of the reception and clusters of those houses are connected by a footpath which can lead to the beach. From the west of the island, there didn't use to be a swimming section on the beach, however it has now been constructed for the use of tourists.

Overall, the island has experienced numerous changes as it has been urbanized with more facilities.
The two maps below

You should not be referring to the positioning of the images on the screen. The examiner is assumed to not have access to the image so you cannot make any statements that would require him to look directly at the image for information confirmation.

Perhaps

This is not a task 2 essay. You will be given demerits for presenting a personal assumption in the presentation. You cannot make this a personal report because it is supposed to be an unbias analysis of the given information. Avoid such a reference going forward.

I like how you presented your trending statement at the end of the report. It creatively summed up all of the information that you previously provided into a final outcome presentation. Good work!

Home / Writing Feedback / The two maps below describe a number of alterations which took place on a small offshore island