TOEFL;should universities spend more money on salaries for university professors?

aliceNN 8 / 23  
do u agree or disagree with the following statement?
To improve the quality of education,universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

Quality of education is considered to the prerequisite for universities' prestige as well as more good students enrollment. Consequently, improving quality of education is a extremely crucial issue for university to deal with.There are plenty of ways to enhance quality, hiring teachers with better certificate, improving equipments and facilities of university, spending more money on salaries for professors etc. Some people maintain that increasing university professors' salary is the best way to improve quality of educatin, while others refute it. As far as I concerned, university should do more sensible ways to improve quality od educatin instead of only spending more money on professors' salary.

To begin with, spending more money on professors'salary is not a effctive way when it comes to improve quality of educatin. Increasing salary benefits most for professor, students have a indirectly influence even nothing at all.When getting a higher salary, their quality of life would improve. Accordingly, professors can use more money to develop their subsidiary jods. For example, finance professor who intersted in planting flowers, he can spend more money to build a garden and decorate his garden with a variety of flowers, whereas it can distract his energy from regular teaching.

In addition, there are a swarm of means that are more effective than improving salaries of professors with respect to enhancing quality of educatin.Spending more money on facilities and equipments of university, which would give students a good condition to study as well as do sports.Advenced facilities and equipment can inspire students' ethusiasm towards study and encourage them to exercise frequently.Futhermore, hiring teachers with better qualify is a good way to improve quality of education as well. High qualified teachers can give their students more wise suggestions and guide them study towards in a right direction. These teachers not only focus their students' academic performance, but also focus their psychological behavior.

Although improving professors' salaries can bring some merits to quality of education. For instance, improving their positivity to furthur their research, paying more attention to their students,enhancing their enthsusiasm for their teaching job. Despites these merits, I still disagree with the title statement that universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors, as a result of students can benefit little from this.
moonname 6 / 14 2  
"These teachers not only focuson their students' academic performance, [...]"
"Although improving professors' salaries can bring some merits to quality of education." It is not a complete sentence. You should complete it with a main clause; for example you can say:

"Although improving professors' salaries can bring some merits to quality of education ," It is not as effective as other solutions which affect educational system fundamentally.
ghazal85 1 / 3 1  
why u try to expand this topic in paragraph two
Spending more money on facilities and equipment of university

it is out of topic and also in paragraph 1 , you did not express well your state
once u said salary is a good way while u try to challenge it !!

--------------
bye the way i am newbie here, might you tell me how can I put my new essay to be reviewed by others
thanks
Quality of education is considered tothebe a prerequisite for universities' prestige as well as more good students enrollment.

.... here there are several grammar issues. Also, ideas are scattered here and there. Arrange them according to a logical sequence and present this idea to be read more catchy. :)

hiring teachers with better certificate

hiring teachers with better qualifications

university should do more sensible ways to improve quality odof educatinon instead of only spending more money on professors' salary.

.... universities should focus on more effective methods to improve quality of education instead of allocating a higher budge to facilitate enhancing professor's salary.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL;should universities spend more money on salaries for university professors?