Urbanization provides good platform for business, but isn't free of negativities

zunayed1983 1 / 1  
Topic: some authors referred urbanization as a modern disease. write an essay with maximum 250 words describing your view about it.
_________________________________________________________________ _____ ___________________________________________

Urbanization, a common phenomenon in the world, refers to a concentrated socio economic development in a particular demographic area. As some authors believe that, this leads to an infrastructural inequality among different regions of a country, they referred it as a "modern disease". I, however, still oppose their remark.

Firsty, urbanization provides a good platform for business. Better communication system, infrastructure, readily available human resource, sophisticated customers in close location and security allow businessmen introduce improved products and services. As a result our lifestyle improves with variety of products. Furthermore this also raises the number of business firms, employees and other stakeholders which leads to an increase in Tax. Though, on the other hand, it deprives rural areas from economic development, the country as a whole enjoys a greater benefit.

Secondly, as industrialization always comes with a little environmental degradation, urbanization protects rural areas from environmental damage by mandating industries to operate in urban areas only. As a result, aesthetic views and healthy breeze in rural areas always attract tourists. As most of the industries are located in urban areas, it is easy for environmental watchdogs to monitor their impact on environment as well.

It is true that urbanization is not free of negativities like lose of family bonding, income inequality, various forms of discrimination etc. but the benefits of urbanization outweighs its negativity. Also, if there was no urbanization, we might not experience the today's modernization and would rather be busy in farming than debating on this issue.

Total Words: 249
AsSome people believe that, ---No comma here.--- this leads to an infrastructural inequality among different regions of a country, and they referredto it as a "modern disease".

Firsty , urbanization provides a good platform for business.

Better communication systems , infrastructure, readily available human resources , sophisticated customers in close location and security allow businessmen to introduce improved products and services.

As a result, our lifestyle improves with a variety of products.

Furthermore this also raises the number of business firms, employees and other stakeholders which leads to an increase in taxes .

Though, on the other hand, if it deprives rural areas from economic development, the country as a whole enjoys a greater benefit.

As a result, aesthetic views and healthy breezes in rural areas always attract tourists.

As most of the industries are located in urban areas, it is easy for environmental watchdogs to monitor their impact on environment as well.---Good point!

It is true that urbanization is not free of negativity like loss of family bonding, income inequality, various forms of discrimination etc. but the benefits of urbanization outweighs its negativity.

Have fun in school!

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Urbanization provides good platform for business, but isn't free of negativities