It is rather usual these days for undergraduates to study overseas as part of their degrees. Ielts 2

haiph1805 1 / -  
TOPIC:

University students are increasingly studying abroad as part of their studies.

Do the advantages of studying abroad outweigh the disadvantages?

main advantage: to have a deeper understanding of different languages and cultures
main disadvantage: financial problems
The advantages outweigh the disadvantages

It is rather usual these days for undergraduates to study overseas as part of their degrees. Albeit the primary drawback of pursuing higher education in a foreign country, namely financial issues, students may have the opportunity to be exposed to different languages and cultures. To my knowledge, students should receive a foreign education despite challenging related problems.

Getting an international education has some notably positive effects. The main advantage of studying overseas is the privilege to approach multicultural and multilingual education. Being in another country, students will get to know many other international students, which helps open their minds to develop a profound understanding of different cultures and languages. To illustrate, those who pursue their higher education overseas can more easily blend with people from diverse backgrounds than domestic students. These practical experiences are probably the most notable benefit of studying abroad as they would give students an advantage in several aspects of life, from schooling to work.

Studying in a foreign country, however, is not just beneficial only. There is a need for several negative aspects to be recognized. One considerable disadvantage of overseas studying would be problems concerning finance. Most students have struggled in covering the tuition fee, not to mention the monthly expense on basic needs. As a result, they would opt to engage in a part-time job, posing massive obstacles to their academic study. While abroad for studying, undergraduates might encounter a bunch of challenges, particularly finance-related problems.

There is an upward trend of tertiary institution students pursuing higher education in other countries. As international scholars, students would be privileged to gain profound insight into different lingual and cultural uniqueness, which will prevail over such challenges as financial shortage.
The student must use the choice keywords in response to the question to show a clearly related opinion. Therefore, the response is;" The advantages still outweigh the disadvantages". That is the clearest gquestion response possible that maximizes the TA score.

The reasoning paragraphs always waste the first 2 sentences. The writer should use specific topic references instead of explaining what he will be writing about in the paragraph twice. If it does not move the discussion forward, it does not warrant a second, successive mention. It will just lower the C + C score.

The concluding summary does a good job at reverse paraphrasing. It remained on topic, relevant, and effective when reminding the reader of the reasoning topics.
gintoki7 5 / 9  
It is rather common these ... study overseas as part of their degrees.
despite challenging relating problems.

diverse backgrounds more easily than
salami 2 / 2  
is not just beneficial only

to engage in a part-time jobs

While abroad for studying studying abroad

Home / Writing Feedback / It is rather usual these days for undergraduates to study overseas as part of their degrees. Ielts 2