Vietnamese society has changed significantly in the past decades

jenniestan 1 / -  

change of culture and traditional values

Over the past decades, there has been a remarkable change in life of the Vietnamese people. While it is argued that change has decreased the quality of many traditional values and practices, I totally disagree with this view. The purpose of this essay is to explain why I disagree with it.

The first supporting point is that the fashion industry is growing rapidly. Vietnamese costumes are also known all over the world, including Ao Dai, or Vietnamese traditional costumes. Nowadays, many designs of Ao Dai have been innovated to match the style of young people. Notwithstanding, what makes these designs unique is that they not only maintain traditional beauty but also enhance a woman's grace. In that way, Ao Dai is always the pride of the Vietnamese people.

Another compelling example is that Tet holiday which is regarded as a huge and deeply rooted tradition in Vietnam. Tet is an occasion for people to reunite and visit relatives and friends. In the current pandemic situation, Tet is even more meaningful so that people who are far away from their families can reunite after a long time apart. In other words, thanks to Tet holiday, the relationship between people becomes closer and closer.

Moreover, Vietnamese authors are dramatically successful thanks to the development of reading culture in today's society. Whether it is a paper book or an e-book, it provides everybody with in-depth knowledge about the cultural and traditional values of different parts of our country.

In conclusion, changes in Vietnamese society help Vietnam develop in all aspects, such as economy and tourism, but still maintain the traditional values of our country.
I am not sure why you are focused on Vietnam for this discussion. The original prompt references a general trend in the change of culture and traditional values. It is not solely focused on Vietnam. Did you create your own prompt requirement for this? If yes, then you should have included your original prompt so that I can properly review your essay. Please provide that next time.

The purpose of this essa

The examiner is not interested in a restatement of the purpose of the essay. You should have already accomplished that in the prompt restatement sentence. This section should only represent your opinion, along with the simple basis of your opinion, which will be expanded upon in the next paragraphs. There is no need to restate what is obvious to the examiner. Large percentage points will be lost that way.

Home / Writing Feedback / Vietnamese society has changed significantly in the past decades