The water cycle: the first step is the evaporation and end results in a rainfall.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
The diagram shows the information about the hydrology cycle to produce water. Overall, the process involves about 4 steps by natural way. The first step is the evaporation and end results in rainfall.

The first stage of the evaporation from the sea and invisible water vapour. Moreover, the sun's heat causes evaporation by the large amount of water to produce water. Then, the wind carried out it to form a cloud. Next, the accumulate of cloud that made rainfall happened especially in high land since the clouds cool further. Afterwards, the water through to low land by several ways such as water carried downstream by river and pass through the porous rock.

In addition, when the water cannot pass the non-porous rock, it will accumulate in the area such as lakes and river. When it comes to the sea that water stored in here. This was the meeting point for all the water as it moved to the down land.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai dika
I have some suggestions for you
hope it helps

... hydrology cycle to produce waterrainfall .

... involves about 4four steps by natural way.

The first stage ofis the evaporation ...

...causes evaporation by thea large amount of water to produce watera rainfall . Then, the wind carriedare carrying out it to form a cloud.

Next, the accumulateaccumulation of cloud that made rainfall happenedhappens especially in high landhighland since the ...

thanks
SYDA 11 / 21 2  
The diagram shows the information about [...] evaporation and end results in rainfall. this sentence can be express in a different way.

The circulation of water circle can be seen in the diagram. overall, this process mainly divide in three stages, beginning with with the evaporation of water and .............u can start this way.

Home / Writing Feedback / The water cycle: the first step is the evaporation and end results in a rainfall.