Some welcome change while others are not. Which way is better?

thanh_bin90 2 / 5 1  
Topic: some people prefer to spend their lives going the same thing and avoiding change . Others think that change is always a good thing

It is quite chear that everything around them always changes day by day. More and more people recogized that changing their lives is necessary. However others agrue that they do not change their styles which bring them som disadvantages. I believed that the people shoult seek a balance between changes and not changes depend on circumtances surrounding.

First of all, it is obvious that some people prefer to spend their lives doing same thing and avoiding change. Unfortunately, the most reason are security ang familarity. Most importantly, people by nature believe the same ways of doing things would make their lives more safer. For example, when they are to change their jobs, everything may give them much worries and a lot of difficulties as they are gooing to get a good job or whta type of colleagues would be. In other way, many purpose doing the same thing because they used to be them. Some people do not like to move new house, even if it is going to be confortable and convienient for them in the future. They can not imagine how their life is going improve

On the other hand, people are able to develop their skills, explore new things and discover their strengths and weakness. Firstly, change is integral part of our lives. From the time when we are children to nowadays when we have a baby and become parents, we all have been through stage of change. For example, when you are child, you just loved your parents and played outside with your friends. Day by day, you would grow up, you make friend after that you have been fallen in your loves, you could travel other places yourself to explore many things you don't know. Therefore, a great number of changes do us good. In many case, we may find that changes make us stronger, more experience, mature and mor self satisfaction.

In my opinion, changes is always a healthy thing that help us to gain new experience. We are not able to avoid changes, but we can try to do best. This is because this life is considered a dymatic process to me that you will finally find yourself changes hardly to be stopped from happening

It is my essay, i think my essay is bad, but i try my best everyday. please check my mistake and repair it for me, thank you everyone so much
It is quite chear that everything around them always changes day by day.

It is quite clear that everything around us keep changing every moment and day.

More and more people recogized recognize that changing their lives is necessary.

...This keeps happening. So keep it in present tense.
More and more people recognize that change is inevitable and it is a part and parcel of life.

. Ibelievedbelieve that the people shoultshould seek a balance between changes and not changes depend on circumtances circumstances surrounding.

"believed" is in past tense and that is wrong because you hold this view now too. So leave it in present tense. Also this idea you need to present in a more convincing manner;

I believe that people should welcome change when it is necessary for life while staying unchanged in circumstances where it is not healthy.
ash5005 10 / 16  
good worm.concentrate bit on spelling and proposition..good luck..
OP thanh_bin90 2 / 5 1  
thank you so much, i know there are many mistakes in my essay, i try my best :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Some welcome change while others are not. Which way is better?