Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'My wife and I get along great' - Life goal paper for human relation class

hoseman 1 / -  
Have to write a life goals paper for human relations class. He wants it to go like this. I.Life goal II.core values III.Time frame. I'm a very weak writer so any help would be great.

Growing up I saw how hard it can be to hold a family together. My mother was a single mom at times working two jobs to supports her 3 children. With my mom being gone most of the time my brothers and I got into trouble and slack on our school work. She also had little leisure time to spend with friends or take vacations. I want a more stable family life and I'm going to show you my plans to achieving my goal.

To me having a stable family is being able to spend time with your family and worrying about money and parents splitting up. When I was young my parents got divorced and they constantly worried about money. I believe that the first step in having stability starts with getting an education so I can get good job and provide for my family. To achieve that I'm going to first finish my associates in HVAC this fall. I'll also be taking business law and accounting, working towards a associates in Management and Supervision. I then plan to attend Governors State university, getting a bachelors business. With my education finished I plan to get a job in Supervision and work my way to Management in a manufacturing facility.

In the fall my wife and I are planning on conceiving our first child. We plan on having two children and will always have a dog. We plan on having the first child after my wife finishes nursing school in the spring. When she starts a new job her mother and mine will help watch the child when were at work. We plan on having our second child within two years of the first. When the children are old enough we want to send them to private grade school and possible high school depending on where we live. We expect our children will attend college and we'll help them anyway we can.

I plan on spending time with my family and friends a much s possible. We'll be taking family vacations camping visiting out of state friends and boating with my in-laws. My friends and I get together a couple of times a year to catch up and have a good time. Usually we have dinner at one of our houses or plan to meet at an event. I think life is about spending time with the people we care about and having fun. Stability is great but every once and a while you just have to let loose and recharge. When I retire I plan to spend time with my family, taking up hobbies and traveling. I want to spend time with my family in retirement to continue our stable family life so it installs stability into our grandchildren. I'll take up hobbies in retirement to keep myself busy and my mind Sharpe. I won't travel much before retirement so there will be a lot of traveling to do once I retire. I would like to go on trips to New York, California, Oregon and possible a cruise in the Bahamas.

I plan on having both my kid in the next three years and having them out of the house by the time I'm fifty. I should be done with my associates in Management and Supervision in the next two years and my bachelors business in the next five years. I plan to have a job in supervision before finish my degrees. I'll work till I'm sixty-five then retire and wait for my wife to join me.

One of the biggest obstacles that I could face is not being able to have a child. If that happens we could adopt a child or have a child at all. I'm not sure if we would adopt a child we would have to decide if it comes to that. If we don't have a child my wife and I would still be able to have a stable life more oriented around each other, extended family, friends and work.

My wife and I get along great and have no reason to think we'll ever get a divorced but if we did. I know I would never get married again and just work and spend time with my family and friends. If I did have children I would want to be there as much as possible and make sure I was still a father to them and not just a guy that sends them a check for their birthdays and Christmas. I would try hard to still get along with my ex-wife for my children and to make it as easy as possible for her.

I plan to have a stable family by getting an education and good job, teaching my children values and spending as much time as possible with my wife, children, family, and friends. I know there will be bumps in my plan over the next many years but I hopefully none of the big challenges come up so I can fulfill my goal of having a stable life with my wife, children and friends.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'My wife and I get along great' - Life goal paper for human relation class