Wind turbines - the figure describes how the elictricity is made and best place to locate generators

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The figure describes how a turbine can generates electricity and available places to put it. It is noticeable that wind turbine is constructed from 4 main part. In any case, spotting wind turbine in higher location invents optimum wind blows.

Then stand out from the diagram, the wind turbine consist of blades, wind sensor, generator, and steel tower. In the first process, blades which are made from fiberglass or wood are whirled since hit by the wind. Next, the electronic sensor adjusts the direction and velocity of that turbine and sends the data to personal computer inside the controller room. The generator has a function to convert the kinetic energy from blades into electricity and it can produce up to 1500 kilowatts.

Concerning to the best places spotting a turbine, the figure reveals at the peak of plateau can obtain maximum wind strengths. Alternatively, that turbine can be placed in sea level or in a locally, but as consequences it produces less electricity.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Hello, I'm Irfan Ardian, let me try to give some suggestions

how a turbine can generates electricity
after modal aux, Verb 1 directly.
how a turbine can generate electricity

that wind turbine is constructed from 4 main part
it's better if u put article "the" and because of 4, so u have to make it plural
that the wind turbine is constructed from 4 main parts

the wind turbine consist of blades
as singular, so u need to add "s" after verb
the wind turbine consists of blades

then, there is wrong spelling here
are made from fiberglass fibreglass or wood are whirled since hit by the wind

data to personal computer inside the controller room
u need to article here and change the word on the green sign
data to apersonal computer inside the control room
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The diagrams compare how the wind turbines are constructed and placed in different areas. What stand out from the diagrams is that some equipment is needed to build wind turbines. Although there seem to be some different locations, wind turbines can be operated well.

Home / Writing Feedback / Wind turbines - the figure describes how the elictricity is made and best place to locate generators