Women like shopping, some are even shopping addicted. State your points of view

leanbinh 1 / -  
Shopping is the favourite of almost all of the women, some are even addicted to it. To my point of view, this is completely normal as it is the own feature of this gender. This feature originates in Ancient times when men were hunters and women were gatherers. Because women were gatherers, they needed to check every berry on the bush and choose them thoroughly. This behavior still exists under other forms over millions of years and up to now, it exists in the form of women liking to shopping.
I am not sure why you are using an unrelated historical viewpoint for this discussion. You are expected to rely on modern or 20th century information for this presentation. Shopping is not an ancient tradition, it is a fairly modern development that gained momentum as women became financially independent and empowered to spend money on themselves. The essay should be based upon the ability of women to earn their own money and spend it on themselves. I am not sure why you are writing such a brief paragraph about a topic that could easily be discussed over 4 paragraphs. I am even more puzzled that you would use ancient references in the discussion when clearly, a modern point of view is required. You cannot use ancient references because this is a personal point of view essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Women like shopping, some are even shopping addicted. State your points of view