Some workers choose to dedicate their professional life to one corporation only, others switch jobs

sunrisenguyen 1 / -  
Some people work for the same organization all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organizations.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some workers choose to dedicate their professional life to one corporation only, whereas others suppose switching jobs is more beneficial. Both these views will bring certain advantages, but I believe that they should change their workplace for many good reasons.

One of the most prominent advantages of working for various companies is that we can upgrade ourselves with new skills. This is because when we change workplace after a period of dedication at the old company, we can get exposure to diverse working environments, thereby we might learn new techniques, accumulate working experience comprehend more expertise and acquire more knowledge experience from experts that we have a chance to work together with. Consequently, we will become a better versions of ourselves and increase our market value in leaps and bounds. For example, in one of a recent survey, 90% of the respondents people mentioned this reason for moving from their current workplace to a new ones. So, job hopping is not a bad idea for their personal development. improving yourself and getting more lucrative opportunities.

On the contrary, there is are a group of individuals contemplating contributing their services to the same institution for their whole lifetime. The primary reasons for this is the stability and security of the job. Even though they do not gain more knowledge and skills, they might get the chances of recognition and promotions. They are also less likely to lose their job in the event of a downsizing. To illustrate, a group of random age employees are interviewed about to know their thoughts idea about changing jobs., The findings of the interview which revealed that folks would like to continue the same job as they do not want to get out of their comfort zone.

In conclusion, people will have their own reasons to decide to stay with the same job or switch companies careers. Having said that, It is apparent working in multiple institutions will bring more benefits than continuing to work for the same company for a lifetime. Therefore, I strongly encourage that the employees should alter shift their job when they feel the current one career is not suitable and they want to improve themselves.
Avoid overwriting a task 2 essay. Specially when the writer is not even sure if he is actually following the required prompt discussion. Kindly remember that this is a 40 minute task wherein almost 400 words cannot be written if the writer is to ensure that he is delivering correctly on all scoring requirements. It is more important to write a prompt adherent essay than one that is extremely long and went overboard with the discussion so that the topic focus is already incorrect, thus failing the test, in the end.

The first problem with the essay is the writing approach. The reasoning paragraphs should compare and contrast (or support) with the writer's opinion. That is because when this essay is written, there are only 2 considerations to be considered:

1. What is the public understanding of the given opinion? (Use third person group pronouns)
2. Can the writer support the opinion? Why? ( Singular first person pronouns must be used)

These are the 2 questions that the 2 response paragraphs should respond to. Should the writer prefer to offer a stand alone personal opinion, then the same format should be followed but present the opinion as a stand alone paragraph. There is no need to provide a personal opinion within the first 2 public opinion explanation paragraphs.

The second problem with this essay is that the concluding summary included a prompt deviation when the writer included an encouragement of an action which was not indicated by the writing instructions. This change in discussion focus left the essay without a proper concluding summary and thus, will receive a failing score due to the lack of a necessary paragraph.

These are the reasons why this essay will fail regardless of the length of each paragraph, word count, and word usage. C+C considerations do not matter when the response approach is incorrect. The essay has already failed.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some workers choose to dedicate their professional life to one corporation only, others switch jobs