Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday tha

Dorsa20 2 / -  
Although a certain conclusion cannot be made, many people think that similar tasks are better due to increasing of focus, while others do not. I firmly concur with the idea that having a tremendous amount of tasks is more worthwhile without a shadow of doubt. In the following paragraphs, the most reasons conspicuous will cogently substantiate this perspective.

First of all, one should take into account this significant fact that everyone need variable in the life due to the fact that doing similar task is considerably tedious and monotonous. As a matter of fact, we all know that when a worker doing a plethora activities which they are highly disparate, he receive a great deal of energy. What's more, he is highly joyful and his soul is very fresh. To demonstrate, most of the scientists all over the world contend that an excessive number of workers are avid when they fulfill different activities during day. So they established an experimental program worldwide to estimate the importance of variety in day. The results are surprising: over 90 percent of worker have a superb and happy soul when they focused several tasks. Under this circumstance, this experience taught me that everyone ought to act a considerable number of matters in the life. Notwithstanding, inasmuch as all of us know that there are some opportunities which doing variety items would not beneficial due to perhaps worker become stressful and concern which they do not adequate expert for disparate job.

In approaching this issue, apart from the fact mentioned above, one should regard another subtle meticulously that when a worker act different task they can did better compared that when focus a particular task owing to this fact that we have a great deal of time leads to we stretch it. While, doing some activities leads us to know that we do not have any time for doing again. As a consequence, value of time become considerably precious compared to similar task. The concrete example is corresponds to Bill Gates, he is super active in his life, in fact; they did a great deal of task. Besides, he allocates specific times for doing it.

Doing a variety task is vital to everyone to survive today's life. Taking all aforementioned statements into account leads us to conclusion that we should contemplate about working disparate task during day owing to refresh of brain and getting energy.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

I applied a few adjustments to the text so that it sounds more stylistically refined. They are as follows:

Although [...] this point of view is not universally shared, many people believe that if one is required to address similar tasks on a continuous basis, this will help him or her to develop focusing skills.

In the following paragraphs [...] I will explore the validity of this suggestion at length.
First of all [...] it is indeed the case that going along the same routine over and over can be tedious and wearisome.
when a worker [...] is indulged in the disparate activities, it energizes him or her to an extent.
What's more [...] this allows the concerned person to experience the sensation of emotional satisfaction.
To demonstrate [...] this, we can mention that most scientists... contend that many workers do prefer taking care of different things during the day.
over 90 percent [...] of employees are more than comfortable being required to achieve some unrelated objectives.
everyone ought [...] to be capable of multitasking.
Notwithstanding [...] At the same time, however, being required to simultaneously focus on a few different tasks can often prove stressful.
regard [...] consider the fact that one's ability to address different tasks positively contributes to the extent of this person's quick-mindedness.
While [...] This, in turn, will help him or her to develop time-managing competences.
Bill Gates [...] stands out as a good example, in this respect.
Doing [...] Dealing with variable tasks...
contemplate [...] the idea that addressing disparate tasks is indeed beneficial.

I hope it came of help. Regards.
Alara 1 / 1  
Hello,I have made some corrections to some tiny mistakes.Here they are:
when a worker [is] doing a plethora [of] activities which they are highly [quite,extremely] disparate, he receive a great deal of energy.
or
Worker doing a plethora of activities which are quite disparate, he receives a great deal of energy...
Grahyta24 6 / 12 2  
Although a certain conclusion cannot be made, many people think that similar tasks are better due to increasing of focus, while others do not .

Home / Writing Feedback / Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday tha