Write essay about consumption of 3 spreads from 1981 to 2007

ckhanb 1 / -  
Question :

the graph below shows the consumption of 3 spreads from 1981 to 2007

Answer:

The given line graph depicts the amount of 3 types of spreads (margarine, low fat and reduced spreads and butter) over a twenty-one-year period.
Overall, the comsumption of butter and margarin significantly decreased until the end of period, while for low fat and reduced spreads, it jumped.At the beginning, butter was the most popular spread,which was replaced by the margarine from 1991 following that the low fat and reduced spreads were widely chosen to use in the final years.

In term of butter and margarine, they started at 140 grams and around 90 grams , respectively. After that , the consumption of button hit a peak at 160 grams in 1986 before dramatically dropping down to about 45 grams at the end of period.Likewise, from 1986, there was a slightly fluctuation about 20 grams in the amount of margarine used and fell by half in 2007.

Regarding low fat and reduced spreads, the consumption of this just started in 1996 at about 10 grams then jumped to about 80 grams , equal to margarine . Finally , the figure fell slightly to approximately 70 grams in the final years.

Always present a complete summary. Your information is good, but lacking one vital piece of information. You did not list the start and end years of the measurement. That time frame is integral to the clarity of the summarized presentation and also, a better understanding of your trending statement.

butter was the

Since you are offering specific information in this part, it should be a separate anlytical paragraph already. Make sure you can identify when the trending statement has ended and the analysis reporting has begun in future essays. The minute you mention any specific information, the year, the measurement, or anything similar, you are no longer writing a trending statement. You are already reporting and analysing the essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Write essay about consumption of 3 spreads from 1981 to 2007