Write sentences to answer the questions: about a teacher

TungTung 1 / 1  

my favorite English teacher

Who was your favorite teacher in school? What did that person teach?
What did you like best about him or her?
Tell us about something you learned from him or her.

Jesesca is the name of my favorite English teacher. She is the best English teacher I have ever known. She is quite young, 27 years old, but her knowledge is very good. The thing I like most about her is enthusiasm. She is not only take care of students during class time but also willing to answer any difficult lesson at home, so our English level is improoved. Because of her enthusiasm, I realize that I am not only responsible for work on the office hours but also support my colleague at home.
Are you sure the name of your teacher isn't Jessica? Perhaps you misspelled it? You don't really justify why you believe she is the best English teacher. You should have presented some character traits that helped convince you she is a good teacher. The overall description of your teacher is not very informative nor believable. Perhaps it is because of the short length of your response. With only 93 words, you have left plenty of room to further develop a written image of your teacher. Try to use at least 150 words next time. Pay attention to your spelling, grammar, and vocabulary usage. Those were the sections with the most errors in this essay,

Spelling:

improoved - improved

Grammar:
take care - taking care

Vocabulary usage:
very good - exceptionally good
OP TungTung 1 / 1  
Many thank @Holt
Firstly, my teacher has a Vietnamese name, but if the Vietnamese name is left, the English meaning is not good. So I think Jessica is name to replace it.

Secondly, the topic asks me to write between 50 and 100 words, although I want to write longer but I want to comply with the topic. I will learn from experience next time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Write sentences to answer the questions: about a teacher