Writting task 1 ( the process of making cherry jam)

dadang 1 / 1  
The diagrams illustrate the production of cherry jam. There are main nine steps in the process, beginning with the collection of cherries, and ending with the application of a label on the jars.

Looking at the cherry jam production process in detail, we can see that initially, workers place a sheet on the ground, then vigorously shake the tree to release the ripe cherries. After that, the cherries are gathered. Once collected, the cherries are transported to the processing plant. Next, at the plant, the leaves and the stems are removed, and the cherries are washed at the same time. The stone is taken out of the middle of the cherry during this stage. The next move involves cooking the cherries and adding additional ingredients to make the tasty jam. Before the jam is done and speeded into jars, its quality is thoroughly checked. Finally, a colorful label is carefully applied to each jar which is the last step of the process.
I think you made a mistake in referencing the diagram in this presentation. Normally, only 1 diagram is presented for explanation. You used the plural form "diagrams" meaning more than 1, but there are only 9 steps in the presentation. You also referenced only 1 set of instructions instead of 2, representing at least 2 diagrams. So you have a GRA scoring problem here. You are confusing the readers and in the process, lowering your C+C score as well. Please double check the number of diagrams you were presented with.

You also failed to write the minimum 3 paragraph requirement, which means you may not have met the 150 minimum word count. So that would result in an automatic failing score for your presentation. Next time, be clear about the image description and also, make sure to provide the correct number of paragraphs to avoid auto failing the test.
OP dadang 1 / 1  
Thank you so much for your feedback, This is the first time I have completed my IELTS Writting task 1. I will focus more on my grammar and other requirements.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writting task 1 ( the process of making cherry jam)