The youngsters have to get a job or even travel before they take course in a school

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Some people say that young people have to extent for a year to job or travel before they take course in the university. However, these matters are useful for their experiences. There are many advantages and disadvantages for both, so it still become controversial.

There are many benefits for work and travel before study, such as enrich experience, capability that useful to facing the world. For example, a student who has a dream to be humanist. He or she have to increase her or his knowledge, such as explore places that he or she haven't visited to learn about culture, custom or behaviuor. So, he or she can more mature to think or communicate, so it can help he or she to extent to the university.

On the other hand, there are some disadvantages from work and travel before study in the higher education, such as they who didn't have mush money, they will hard to travel, it is because, not only difficult in budget, but also can make they to notice a bad bahaviour, if they there in bad environment for instance, they can know unpleasant habit like smoking. So, it is very harmful for the young people, especially for their future.

There are benefits and disadvantages of work and travel before young people study in the university. Both of them also are influence their personality and their future, but it is depend on their respect. (237w)
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO ,

... culture, custom or behaviuor [behaviour ].
So, he or she can [be ] more mature ...

... they who didn't have mush [much ] money, they will [be ] hard to travel,
(...) notice a bad bahaviour [behaviour ],
if they there in bad environment for instance,

Gluck

Home / Writing Feedback / The youngsters have to get a job or even travel before they take course in a school