Advantages and disadvantages of farm tractors (how to start essay?)

sibusiso Poswa 1 / 3  
Guys can you please help me i want to write an essay about advantages and disadvantages of farm tractors
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi I can give you a few ideas:

Advantages:
1) Can pull heavy loads
2) They are built to last many years, and are able to withstand harsh conditions
3) Makes farming, planting, seeding, tilling, fertilizing, and reaping much faster and efficient than if done by hand

Disadvantages:
1) Lacking speed
2) requires careful maintenance (just like a car)
3) they produce exhaust of diesel fumes (bad for the environment)
OP sibusiso Poswa 1 / 3  
OP sibusiso Poswa 1 / 3  
hello guys can you please help me i want to writer an essay about the disadvantages and advantages of elevators(lifts)
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Advantages:

1) They are extremely helpful to transport handicapped or injured people, or people with small children. They can carry people up many many floors, which would be exhausting to walk up the stairs that far.

2) modern elevators are being designed to evacuate people from very tall building just as quickly as people descending stairs.
3) Elevators can transport supplies to higher levels, that would otherwise be to heavy to move upstairs.

Disadvantages:

1) When you compare an elevator to using stairs, an elevator can take some time to arrive, while a person can immediately use a staircase.
2) In case of emergency, many buildings have a procedure for people to take the stairs, because there is a chance the elevator could fail to work properly.

3) They moving parts and hydraulics wear out over time, and they need to be consistantly maintained and repaired.
OP sibusiso Poswa 1 / 3  
hey jennyflower81, thanks a lot now i have an idea of what i am giong to talk about

Home / Essays / Advantages and disadvantages of farm tractors (how to start essay?)