America's mourning & authorities are investigating;Short news article-Boston bombing

glassboat 1 / -  
Once again, our news tabloids and headlines are smeared in tragedy. Yesterday Monday April 16, two bombs blew up at a Boston marathon killing at least 3 people and injuring over 100. The bombs detonated within a few hundred feet from the finish line close to a great crowd of observers watching on the marathon. The blast, accompanied by smoke and debris, hit in an instant - and immediately people were on the ground bleeding, blistered, punctured, scraped, and stunned. Chaos ensued as crowds dispersed in every direction to help injured victims, to find their friends or family, and to rush blindly away from the scene. Among the victims included Martin Richard, 8-year old boy who had bought an ice cream just moments earlier.

It was a terrifying mark, an ugly stain, that ruined a would-have-been beautiful finish to a beautiful day. Instead, America is mourning and authorities are investigating the culprit behind this evil deed. We are all questioning the senselessness of this all.

Notes: I'm writing a short summary about the bombing at the boston marathon for class. I was wondering if anyone could help me improve my writing. What should i elaborate on? how should i reorganize the sentences?

Thank you!
rko029 4 / 9  
it is a good essay...
i recommend to write to the audience, who is behind that incident? is it El-Qaeda,Is it gangs streets in U.S, is it Korea?

Hoping that the real truth will appear one day to take revenge becasue of the innocent people who passed away, and the injured people as well.

Keep up the good work
Good Luck :)

Home / Essays / America's mourning & authorities are investigating;Short news article-Boston bombing