Essay on the basic principles of D. Ricardo's economic theory

Asteraki 1 / -  
Greetings

I am studying in the first year of Inetrantional and European Economic and Political Studies

I have an assignment in my economics module, 15 pages, in which I have to describe the basic thesis of David Ricardo on the economy. The book that I have to study is "The principles of political economy and taxation".This is my first assignment and I am facing some difficulties regarding the structure ot this report.

Could you please provide me with some information about the structure of the report? (How should I begin and in general what would be the most appropriate formation of the report)

Thank you for your time
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

While I don't have a background in economics, I can give you some general guidelines for writing this type of paper. The book itself will provide you with a good outline for describing the author's theories. Begin by looking at the Table of Contents. How did the author structure his book? Those points which are most important to his thesis should probably provide the chapter headings. The Introduction will encapsulate the main points the author intends to make in the book. His concluding chapter will most likely be a summary of it. Thus, you can use the author's own work to provide a general layout of your paper. Be sure that your opening paragraph sets the thesis out clearly, and then use the following paragraphs to provide the major points which support that thesis.

I hope this helps you get started!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / Essay on the basic principles of D. Ricardo's economic theory