Broken food system is something that is impossible to solve

Pinope 1 / -  
I'm have extreme difficulties at the moment writting an essay.
Back then i wasn't really serious about school & i was always absent. Now i'm a first yr uni student studying business at uni & my writting skills is terrible.

I have to write an essay about why the "Broken food system is something that is impossible to solve" & it says i have to relate the problem to business issues,so can i talk about farmers & ways they can reduce carbon emission.. is that considered a business?

It is suppose to be only 500 words. My mind is blank i don't even know how to write something in my own words.
"Broken food system is something that is impossible to solve"

For me, as the way your topic appears you need to first discuss about the "broken food system" .... In your introduction explain this issue to the reader. You can find many websites if you google under this topic. I found the following and it seems quite interesting;

/en/pressroom/pressrelease/2011-05-31/broken-food -system-environmental-crises-spell-hunger-millions

Then you need to emphasize the business issues that you are going to discuss.... I guess you need to do a little bit of research on this topic and find out good arguments. Once you do your draft, post it here so that we can give our feedbacks :)

Home / Essays / Broken food system is something that is impossible to solve