How to create Erasmus Mundus scholarship motivation letter

mmkhan 1 / -  

Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Masters Material Sciences

I have done BS Geology and now i want to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Masters Material Sciences.
can anyone please help me with writing motivation letter.
Muneeb, we cannot help you with writing your motivation letter. We are only here to help you with developing your letter after you have written your draft version. In order to write the draft letter, you should read up on the requirements of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship letter requirements. Some of the advice that I can give you regarding the development of your draft letter will be as follows:

1. Make sure that you are familiar with the requirements of Erasmus Mundus for the scholars and be sure to reflect that familiarity in the essay,

2. Indicate the program of study that you wish to pursue and why you feel that this would be the best masters degree for you to enroll in.

3. Create a connection between your past studies and your current masters degree interests.
4. Explain how your interpersonal skills and previous college experience creates a seamless connection with this masters degree.
5. Do your best to make your personality "pop" on the page by indicating some information that the other scholarship applicants may not possess.

Keep the writing of this letter on a positive tone. Portray an aura of confidence and deliver a forward thinking mindset in order to let the scholarship committee know that you are concentrated on developing a better future for all concerned, not just yourself.

The pointers above should be able to help you in outlining and drafting your motivational letter. Try to write the letter yourself first, post it in this thread when you are done, and I will get back to you with further comments and suggestions that are sure to help you enhance your motivational letter. Unfortunately, we cannot write the letter for you. We only offer free guidance and help in the development of your letter. I look forward to reading your draft as soon as you are ready to share it with us.
Gloryuka - / 1  
Merged:

Help of writing a Personal statement for Erasmus scholarship

Hi everyone, I am Glory, please I'll need some tips/ help in writing a personal statement for Erasmus scholarship and its my first time applying for such . I studied Entrepreneurship for my bsc and am going in for the global markets and local creativities for the Erasmus program. Thanks in advance
Supantha 3 / 7  
What I think is you should write here first how your Personal Statement will be represented by you accordingly your prompt. Then the moderator of this forum will help you to correct your doubts / mistakes. After that you could edit your Personal Statement with rich ideas and could use conveniently.

Thanks

Home / Essays / How to create Erasmus Mundus scholarship motivation letter