Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

The livestock sector - MOTIVATION LETTER FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP

spectrum 1 / 2  

MOTIVATION LETTER

I belong to a family where my mother specifically my mother instilled in us to foster ourselves in studies because, she was tenaciously believed, and hitherto she is that, without better education; you can't go ahead. Owing to her effort and of course, the diligence of mine and my mentor's guidance, I'm penning this letter.

Back in 2014, where I appeared in 2nd year and commenced studies on biology where I was made me teach genetics which got me exasperated about it and it also made my superficial concept about this field. I got approachability into genetics in 2017 where I had become a student of Agriculture, having studied genetics once again. But at this time, it was composite with Animal Husbandry. How fortunate I deem myself to be a student of Agriculture. Under immense patriarchy, I commenced studied about it and I was shocked to read that our country has yet stood on the brink of this field. And It got me final destined when I did an internship in ICI Pakistan Limited in 2019 where I got an opportunity to find profoundly about it. Although I was on the pesticide side, yet it again got harried me to know that nothing is happening well in this sector nor nobody can't do it because it requires a surge which can be by someone else who knows better about it.

I researched profoundly and so many rifts got disappeared about this sector. Livestock contributes about 60% of GDP in Agriculture but hitherto no sole prowess is present in Pakistan. Farmers are unaware, whereas people who are deemed as experts could manage Artificial Insemination till. We are still confronting issues pertaining to the breeding site. No good breed is available in each region, So, we need a multiprong approach to achieve our goals of developing new breeds, cross need, and improving the current breeds through selection. Furthermore, my votary and reverence toward animals are letting me to ongoing my tactics for this sector in my country.

Following my zeal, I'm opting for this program because I want to learn ongoing technology and methodology which is being indeed applied in developed countries, especially in the agriculture sector. Whereas, this scholarship is providing me immense opportunity to work with paramount professionals and pre-eminent scholars in the mammoth ecosystem. Besides, distinct, diverse, inter-culture embedded countries contingent will allow me to learn, and share countries culture and their perspective about others which I mull that it could be a great fascination for any student.

"Breeding program in low-income countries" is always my first predilection because the universities specially Wageningen research institute is the largest and chronological university in the Netherlands and I would like to be a part of their research team and would like to fortify myself under international professionals in "food valley" too which is the amalgamation of tremendous organizations. Whereas BOKU engagements with world universities and clinging and affinity to genetics by instinct will make me firm in livestock genetic.

"Biological and societal context of breeding" is my second predilection. This program is sponsoring those universities in which Swedish University is ranking in top 10 universities of Agriculture in the world and they have the distinct field of study whereas the University of Gottingen is having 44 noble price holders this year which is also giving me proximal to them. Apart from, profound heritage and clung with enlighten period of Gottingen university making me eager about to study. And the last thing about this program is, offering a good composite of both Wageningen and Gottingen with Sweden University will give me a boost for my studies.

My last predilection opting for a master's program is "Integrative Biology". I got eager after studying about it. Apart from Gottingen's inclusion, Agrotech Paris which is called "Grande Ecole" has integrated prodigious programs in Agriculture and it is providing students with an encompassed eco-system in-country and outside the country where the student can varnish their skills by internships and practical's, etc.

I deem myself a good candidate for this opportunity not just because I'm enthusiastic and overwhelmed about this program, rather I'm diligent, having research tactics, and fanatic about working on animal sciences and most important: this scholarship will comply with my dreams to study and work on genetics which had been a dream since 2014.

These reasons are being me evoke for this scholarship; every program has its quaint. Despite transcendent from all, my core focus has to fortify the livestock sector in apt ways by using advanced methodology and tactics that I would learn and attain by this scholarship and also that places where mine will be needed.
The first 3 paragraphs belong more to a personal statement rather than a motivation letter. It would be to your benefit if you remove those 3 paragraphs instead and revise the rest of the essay to be more EM motivation letter responsive. The motivation letter should clearly outline your professional need for the line or study you are interested in pursuing.

The letter itself is lacking a reference as to how you believe that EM can help you become a better professional. What is it about the opportunities the program offers that you feel directly apply to the improvement of your theoretical and practical skills in this field? How do you see yourself applying the knowledge to your profession in the future? You need to have solid reasons for preferring EM over any other scholarships, you have to make that clear in this essay , without referring to other scholarship grants.

I do not see the academic need for your motivation. There is no personal reason indicated either in your presentation. You can only deem yourself a good candidate based on the justifications of your motivations. You cannot explain your candidacy without proper reasoning. However, it is not your candidacy in question here. The letter should be focused on the motivational aspects alone.

The choice of universities should be discussed in terms that apply to the reason you chose EM, your professional requirements, and the focus of your studies. YOur current discussions are incomplete and not really informative in terms of motivating factors for your choice.
OP spectrum 1 / 2  
Thanks for answering my letter.

You have read the intact letter now colease tell me how should I pen it? because I have to answer these questions which I'm going to pen.

1- Why are you interested in studying EMABG?
2- Which subjects are of particular interest to you and why this is the case?
3- 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference study track, and motivation opting for them?
4- why are you would qualify for a scholarship?
5- State your expectation and future career goals?

these are the questions which I have to answer in my motivation and I strived in my letter to give answer them. Now guide me colease.

Home / Letters / The livestock sector - MOTIVATION LETTER FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP