If you could gather 3 people for a conversation who would they be and why?

brendalyn 1 / -  
If I could gather any 3 people in this world and have a conversation with them I would choose to meet Ellen DeGeneres, Bill Gates, and Abraham Lincoln.

I would want to meet Ellen because she is an all-around good person. She gives away and donates so much of her time and money to people who really need it. Ellen also has a great personality and an amazing sense of humor. I would love to talk to her about her life and how she feels about having a show.

Bill Gates would be a great person to meet because he is an intelligent man who cares a lot about other people and is active in many different charities. I would love to talk to Bill about how he got interested in computers. I would also like to ask Bill what inspired him to get so involved in helping other people and found the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

If I could I would like to meet Abraham Lincoln. Even though he had a humble background, Lincoln managed to become a great president. Even when he was young, he had a desire to make a difference and wanted to impact the government. He faced many challenges throughout his life but unlike most people, Lincoln did not give up on his dreams. He has taught me to overcome any obstacle and I would like to thank him for that.
rombos 4 / 6 2  
If I couldhave a chance to gather any 3 people in this world and have a conversation with them, I would choose to meet Ellen DeGeneres, Bill Gates, and Abraham Lincoln.
kabal 9 / 61  
Your first person is not good enough for me. You might as well have said opera or dr oz , or any other tv personality. and the questions you wanted to ask should , i think, relate to want you what to do in the future.

the second person was good and insightful

the third example was great , but you failed to tell what kind of conversation you would have had with him. instead you how he impacted you.you might ask is it possible to not believe in slavery and yet does not believe that blacks are equal to white. just a thought.
I would want to meet Ellen because she is an all-around good person. She gives away and donates so much of her time and money to people who really need it.

I would want to meet Ellen because of her well-roundness. I am particularly impressed with her strong inclination towards charity.

I would love to talk to Bill about how he got the interested in computers.

Lincoln managed to become a great president.

his perseverance made his way to a great president

he had a desire to make a difference and wanted to impact the governmentin his nation .

He faced many challenges throughout his life but unlike most people, Lincoln did not give up on his dreams.

.... strong sentence

He has taught me to overcome any obstacle and I would like to thank him for that.

.... I'm thankful to Lincoln for teaching me the importance of striving hard to overcome any obstacle that stands our way to success.

Home / Essays / If you could gather 3 people for a conversation who would they be and why?