I need help thinking of a contradicting argumentative paragraph for this..

vlach7 3 / 2  
In addition this onscreen dating is targeting different races as well. Racial favorism is becoming apparent in some shows like The Flavor of Love and I love New York. In these shows there is a highly visible array of mostly black contestants, only 1 or 2 different races are included in the show. Or the show The Bachelor just by examining this you can see targeting specific races clearly, In the multiple seasons it's been aired there has never once been a black, Indian, asian, or any other race besides white as the bachelor in the program. It seems as though they are mainly focusing on white contestants as well; considering the fact that it looks like they just threw a couple people of different races in the show. In the end it been concluded that shows are being made just for the different races of the world, which in turn should provide a more personal experience with the viewer; knowing that they are similar to the contestants.

Can anyone lead me in the right path, because it seems like a hard paragraph to argue and contradict.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

The point of view you are currently presenting sees these shows as being racist because they only include a few races as contestants on the show. How about presenting a side from a marketing or advertising perspective? What are the statistics on the races of the individuals who watch these types of shows? If they indicate that only one or two races frequently watch these shows, this could be a "reason" for those races to be included in the show.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / I need help thinking of a contradicting argumentative paragraph for this..