Pacifism and Confrontation with Evil: Personal Experience Essay

chalumeau /  
Let me know if you have any ideas about this sensitive topic.
This essay is in infancy stage, but I hope to grow it to maturity in a week or so.

menukagrg 7 / 98  
Is it a debate essay for a class?
I love the introduction with the gist of what's coming up next. How long is this going to be since you mentioned seven circumstances that the girl faces? I will be looking forward to reading the rest of them.

Good luck:)
You've helped me with my admissions essay and it was a tremendous help. So would you mind reviewing my scholarship essay as well?
OP chalumeau /  
Not a debate paper. It's a philosophy paper about good, evil, and what to do when the two conflict.
What to do when few people (anyone?) in the world believe the truth if evidence against evidence (most unfairly) is stacked against the truth.
It's about renouncing family, faith, religion, country possibly. I don't know yet. It depends on where the truth leads.
menukagrg 7 / 98  
I consider myself an honest person and think about quite a lot. You know, imagine a hypothetical situation and wonder what i would do if i were to be dealing with the a certain circumstance. I wouldn't mind renouncing my family and country for what i believe in. I believe in standing up for the truth. But it's the people whom i am afraid of. Well, imagine, i were to be exiled from the country due to my political views. What if my views were never to be understood by the government of other people? What's the point in standing up for something when no one appreciates it? Sure, i will have my head high but i think i would regret somewhere along the line. I am not saying that giving up the truth and surrending to the evil is the solution but i guess, one has to know the consequences of setting his/her ground.

I am not sure what i am talking about but i am excited to read your essay now.

Home / Essays / Pacifism and Confrontation with Evil: Personal Experience Essay