Perfection is a privilege - essay to tell my school about me?

Nify 1 / 1  
i want to seem confident but not arrogant capable but not overbearing and just give a good general impression. A prefectship essay is required to tell my school about me and show them I'm capable.
Well, start your essay with the main idea you want to convey, and do it with a powerful or interesting first sentence and paragraph. What do you hope to get out of school? What is your intended major? What have you done (if anything) to work towards these goals? Use the next few paragraphs to explain and back up your first paragraph, then at the end, sum up.

Just start your essay, and then send it back here so we can have a look at it and help you.

:)
jacky0624 - / 2  
essay about me - AP English class - i'm blocked now

Hello everyone well i'm in a tough situation. I'm supposed to write an essay about me for my AP English class and i'm usually REALLY good at writing but i'm blocked i don't know how i should start my essay!??? Can anyone please help me by giving me some ideas!??

-having writers block -_-
Jackelyn Jimenez
Norma Benesdra - / 1 1  
AP English -- Dispelling the Myth I think you could check this website to get motivated about your subject. Consider how differently you feel from the teacher writing this essay and start from there to describe and maybe get rid of your own myths or wrong assumptions or even fears. This essay sounds like a good way to get involved and speak your own mind. Just write, later you can prune, trim and round off your essay. Norma Benesdra
jkjeremy - / 380 72  
For your first draft, try this:

INTRODUCTION:
Tell a little bit about your childhood.

BODY:
Tell about your life today. You might discuss your family life, your attitudes toward school, your extracurricular life...whatever.

CONCLUSION:
How do you view your future?
jacky0624 - / 2  
thanks so much for the help

Home / Essays / Perfection is a privilege - essay to tell my school about me?