Qualities of a Global Citizen (help with theme)

Lord_Rustem 2 / 5  
PLEASE HELP with theme: "Please describe your idea of a Global Citizen? What are the qualities that make a good Global Citizen? Who is an example of a good Global Citizen? What is one of his/her traits that you admire? Please provide an example of when you have demonstrated a quality of a Global Citizen. How have you used your skills as a Global Citizen to benefit your community?" PLEASE HELP HELP HELP!
moon05 13 / 133 20  
What theme do you want? It's all stated in the prompt!
First of all just tell what you understand of the words GLOBAL CITIZEN... What do you expect from him/her... Now describe the qualities you think a Global Citizen should have... state a person who you think of as a Global Citizen, who has done some good works for the society, for his/her country. This person's work might be helpful even for the whole world.. One of his.her traits/qualities you admire... Describe a event when you have shown a quality of a Global Citizen.. It isn't necessarily have to be the one that you admire. Last of all how you have helped your community/society... Don't forget to give a conclusion...
OP Lord_Rustem 2 / 5  
I can't write about thise theme, please I want help! It's very seriously, and it's urgently
Icebird 3 / 1  
How about writing about Ethics and manner and multiful languge skill?
OP Lord_Rustem 2 / 5  
Merged:

My idea of a Global Citizen - I don't understand what to write

Please help to write about this theme. I don't understand what to write and donno, thanks earlier. "Please describe your idea of a Global Citizen? What are the qualities that make a good Global Citizen? Who

is an example of a good Global Citizen? What is one of his/her traits that you admire? Please provide an example of when you

have demonstrated a quality of a Global Citizen. How have you used your skills as a Global Citizen to benefit your community?"
Please help to write about this theme. I don't understand what to write and donno

This is food for thought :)

I guess the following gives you important hints to start the essay;

There are some links you would find here that are written under the same topic. You may read them to get an idea how they have tackled this prompt. However, don't copy them as you may get caught to plagarism.
OP Lord_Rustem 2 / 5  
Thanks I've found theme. And changed many things there. well it will be good. Thanks to you ALL. I like this site

Home / Essays / Qualities of a Global Citizen (help with theme)