A show about Nature Walks (writing prompt.) Any ideas?

skinbag 1 / 2  
So... I need help generating ideas for a writing prompt...

What the writing prompt is about is that you are suppose to write a letter (which is suppose to be in basic essay format) to a TV company president about airing an educational TV show for teens...I happened to choose "Nature Walks."

The only issue I have here is what would the whole show series about nature walks would be like, what a one hour episode will cover, and how will the show appeal to teenagers...

A few suggestions to kick-start my brain is greatly appreciated...
bridgmt 1 / 1  
Each episode of the show could focus on a nature walk in a different location. This would allow each show to be different enough from the others to keep viewers interested. The walks could take place in different geological settings and climates and highlight different types of destinations (waterfalls, lakes, etc). Perhaps a way to engage teenagers would be to suggest additional activities available along the nature walks. For example, an episode could provide pointers on photography in a natural setting. Another could outline the hobby of geocaching (if you aren't familiar with this activity definitely research it). Group activities could definitely encourage teenagers to enjoy a walk in nature.
OP skinbag 1 / 2  
This definitely helped a lot. Thanks.

Home / Essays / A show about Nature Walks (writing prompt.) Any ideas?