Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Essays   Posts: 4

How do you think you can contribute to this school? (answering this question)

LydiaTian 1 / -  
Hi Guys,
I am trying to apply for my secondary school, but I don't know how to reply to their question.
Question: How do you think you can contribute to this school.

This is a bit about myself...
I have leadership, confidence and I adapt well to new environments easily and comfortably. When I set myself to a task, I will complete it no matter what challenges I face.

Please help me.

carsonleeallen 3 / 4  
Do some free writing and brain storming on the subject. Make a formal outline and stick to it.

What, are you expecting someone to write your essay for you?
landon_naylor 2 / 2  
Make an interesting opening paragraph with a good thesis statement.

In the body of your essay, write about times in your life when you've shown leadership, confidence, and the ability to easily adapt to changes.

Think of all the points you tried to make about your leadership skills, confidence, etc.. and restate them in your closing paragraph. Then complete your essay with a good closing sentence.

Now you have a very bare outline; it's up to you to flesh it out. You'll do great!
Great advice, here, friends! I want to add something about "running for office."

In order to do this well, pretend you are running for office. People will only vote for you if you have a great plan. No plan, no success.

So, what will you do during your time at the school? What is important to you? If I enrolled, I would contribute by getting involved with the writers group (or starting one if they do not have one).

What will you do? The most deserving students are the ones with a clear plan that is complete with many short term goals... specific goals. :-)

Home / Essays / How do you think you can contribute to this school? (answering this question)