Write a well developed essay [4,000 character maximum which includes letters, spaces

daniel ndi efam 1 / 2  
Tell us about an intellectual challenge that has mattered to you an idea that you have wrestled with and explored independently. How have you resolved it and what impact has this had on your plans for the future. help me pls
s_a_m_13 1 / 1  
"Tell us about an intellectual challenge that has mattered to you an idea that you have wrestled with and explored independently. How have you resolved it and what impact has this had on your plans for the future."

You could talk about how coming up with ideas to write about for an essay has been a challenging task for you. You could go on to say how you made it out of that loop-hole and found ease in brainstorming and pulling away topics to write about. You then should say how you "resolved it", and that your undergraduate acceptance essay into University/College has helped your future plans.

Please help me out :)
OP daniel ndi efam 1 / 2  
You can use ur experience in school when u were in secondary

Home / Essays / Write a well developed essay [4,000 character maximum which includes letters, spaces