'Coming back to Iraq' - Future plans. Is there a mis-in the following formula

yarob 1 / -  
My interest in mechanical engineering dates back to my high school years. As a result, I ‎tried hard to build a strong foundation in mathematics and physics to achieve my goals. This interest was increased along with my study of mechanical engineering and my overwhelming desire for learning, invention and the need for my country to have academic professionals in this field. Therefore, it led ‎me to continue my education towards a Ph.D. degree in the field of Applied Mechanics.

During my four years of undergraduate studies in the mechanical engineering department at University of Tikrit, I have read many books and papers to learn the principles of mechanics. I have made great efforts to explore and learnt more about mechanics and I was an active member in many research groups and scientific experiments in the laboratory. I especially loved my research methods class, which helped me understand new technologies and gave me my first glimpse into the world of research. My four years of engineering education have provided me with a strong grounding in mathematics and the theoretical aspects of Mechanical technology. When I finished the undergraduate study the rank was a first between my class Students.

My urge to learn more about advanced Mechanical technology, led me to do my Masters degree at Tikrit University, where I focused my studies on the applied mechanics. My work for Masters Project was to study the effects of thermal and elastic deformation on the hydrodynamic journal bearing performance and designed computer program to calculate these effects. This Project dependent on theoretical analyses of temperature and pressure influences on liner journal bearing and compare these effects.

Now I have more than seven years experience as mechanical engineer of maintenance in Baiji thermal power plant, which gave me extensive and practical knowledge in this field. I worked as maintenance engineer (boiler, pumps and fans) and add to participation me in many of the groups various maintenance inside the station. I have reasonable knowledge in the vibration treatment, bearings, lubrication oils, set up machines and the procedures operation of thermal units. I believe that my experience in the practical and theoretical side will help me in my ambition to complete a PhD in applied mechanics.

After a successful graduate and undergraduate education, together with my professional experience as a maintenance engineer, I was keen on elevating my career achievements to the next level. So, I consider myself very lucky to be accepted in scholarship to studying PhD from the higher committee for education development in Iraq (HCED) to pursue my study in the field of Mechanical Engineering/Applied Mechanics. I chose US to do that because the academic studies have reached advanced stages and that US universities are considered as to be the most outstanding universities, and are well known over the world. They offer a very high standard of courses in my area.

My future plans include coming back to Iraq and continuing my research and achieving my biggest ambitions. Then, I look forward to serving my country to participate in reconstruction through my current position and by teaching in Iraq universities.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
yes there is. red is what I have changed
My future plans include coming back to Iraq and continue of researches and developing my Specialize. Then, I look forward to serve my country to participate in the reconstruction through my current position or by teaching in Iraqi universities that is one of my biggest ambitions.

revise it to something similar to this: My future plans include coming back to Iraq and continuing my research and achieving my biggest ambitions . Then, I look forward to serve my country to participate in reconstruction through my current position and by teaching in Iraq universities.

please look at my thread

Home / Graduate / 'Coming back to Iraq' - Future plans. Is there a mis-in the following formula