Correlation between your studies and economic growth in your country

adilbashir02 1 / 1  
Extent of the need: how the plan of study/research relates to development in the sector and country. Expected outcomes and the projected timeframe to achieve them. The way and extent to which the candidate proposes to apply new skills and qualifications; how does this relate to development.

DEVELOPMENT IMPACT

When I look back and see what my country has given me, I feel that even if live a million lives it will be impossible for me to reciprocate. _______, with her limited resources has always provided me with an opportunity to become a better person and make an impact on the society. Commonwealth Scholarship is one of those opportunities which I can avail.

When I was earning my bachelor's degree, I've had some practical experience of working in the industry and even now when I am working in the industry; I have realized that there are plethora of good engineers with good technical knowledge working in the industry and there are plenty of good managers who knows how to cope with challenges using their managerial skills. But there are very few people with the complete package of having a good technical and management knowledge. In _______, many organizations suffer from the same epidemic and particularly government institutions, which are in a constant phase of deterioration. ______ International Airlines, _______ Railways, ______ Steel Mills in fact almost all of organizations in the government sector are in loss. When I dug deeper, I found this lack of personnel with good technical and managerial skills to be the main root cause.

Management, nowadays, is a very sought-after skill and when I had some hands-on experience in the managerial side of industry I really enjoyed. So, seeing the gap in the industry and my interest I decided to pursue higher education in the management area. For this I opted for MSc Management. I believe that this will give me chance to learn and gain knowledge essential for an individual to become good at management. And given the strong and vast network of alumni of X, it will be beneficial for me in pursuing my future plans by collaborating with them in establishing new policies and practices.

I believe that with the right man for the right job, any institution even drowned in debt can be transformed into an exemplary and profitable one. My main goal would be to implement the knowledge and experience I gained and try to evolve the existing structure of conventional work setup by amending the existing policies. If given the chance, I would like to help the government by exposing them to the new ideas and concepts of management which could decrease massive malpractices from institutions for running them more effectively. My focus would be on those areas where I could this amalgamation of technical and management skills. I would like to work the people who had already proven their metal in these areas by giving my humble input for coming up with short and long-term solutions. I would also like to setup aa organization which would act as a consultant for government institutions in making better management systems. I know that my contributions might not be enough and change things over-night but once we are on the right track, we will surely progress towards becoming a developed nation.

kindly give your input. Thanks in advance
GiuliVal 1 / 2 1  
Hello, here are a few of my suggestions,
1. ... degree, I had some ... the industry, and even now while I work in the profession; I have realized that ...

2. good technical knowledge gained from working in ...
3. Mills, in fact almost
4. I had the oppurtunity of experiencing some hands-on work in the ... enjoyed it
5. So, after seeing this gap
6. enough to change things
Adil, what is the big problem with your essay ? You did not respond to the prompt requirements at all. You have not written a workable study plan. You only wrote a personal observation of the problems in your country. There is no reference to a specific plan of action that you hope to implement when you get back home. You do not refer to a time frame for the completion of your project. You do not indicate any reference to a research that you will be conducting as a student which you can develop into a workable career plan upon your return home that can be implemented in the problematic sector.

Do not portray just the problems in your essay, and you previous academic and professional experiences. That isn't what a study plan is about. What you need to do is indicate what the problem is, how you hope to resolve it, why researching possible solutions are important to the development of this sector in your country, and what changes you hope to make upon implementing these changes. You will need to delete this essay in totality and write a new essay.

Write one paragraph for each prompt requirement. Then review it for relevance to the given instruction. Make sure your response is in accordance with the given instruction. Then work on blending the information you have written down to create a smooth presentation for the essay. You still have time to make the necessary changes by writing a new essay. I strongly urge you to do that.

Home / Graduate / Correlation between your studies and economic growth in your country