Home / Graduate   % width NEW!

Motivation letter for Bioinformatics (Biomedical Science and Technology)

vijayayarra 1 / -  
Dear sir,

I am presently working as a project assistant at University of UDINE, Dept. of Biomedical Science and Technology since 6 months. I have a research experience of about 3 years in the area of Bioinformatics as a programmer and analyst, soon the work will be reported in some peer- reviewed journals.

My current work is on developing a server for electrostatic free energy calculation of a molecule and my job is to write a code to implement the best theoretical model which can cast away the limitations of Poisson Boltzmann Equation that's Generalised Born model by improving it's speed and memory usage, previous work was on developing a software for designing a Oligomers from any probable recombination sites to find the un reported or existing alternative forms of a gene, further details of the projects were briefly mentioned in the resume.

From my past and current experience in research, I learn how one can become a researcher with qualities like Innovative mind, Independent thinking, vision on outcome, passion, perseverance etc. I would also tell that my programming and analytical skills are exceptionally good and also want to explore my domain of expertise to many other areas like System biology, Biostatistics, drug designing etc.

For all these reasons, I have chosen University of Naples as an Ideal place to make my learning complete and learn new skills.

Home / Graduate / Motivation letter for Bioinformatics (Biomedical Science and Technology)