Music; not only connect all people in a country but also let "global" be "local"

vihuynhtiendat 1 / 1  
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music has been being played and listened in every corner of the world everyday. It is such an essential part of human life that almost all people in the world must listen to sometime in their life. So, why do we need music? From my point of view, there are three main reasons, relaxation, feeling release, and feeling control.

Firstly, it is obviously that music is a useful way for one to enjoy the comfort. After a hard working day, listening to a tranquil song can make people get their lucidity back easily. Music helps people to lead a happier and more balanced life. Next, music is one of the best options to release people's feeling, which is an essential need of human for leading a quality life. Happy rhythms are played in weddings, parties, and so on, while sorrowful songs are play in some events such as someone's funeral or state funeral. Lastly, immersion in a favourite song is the best way to control one's feeling. When you feel hard to concentrate on doing something, just listen to an appropriate baroque song. When you feel your heart is broken, let music mollify your sorrow. And when you feel stressed, let music loosens your muscles. Nothing but music can help us to control our feeling in such an effective way.

However, there are many types of music and which is more important is a difficult question. Briefly, there are two main types of music, traditional music and international music. Whilst the former help people to understand more about their country and proud of their tradition, the latter help people to know more about foreign countries. It is obvious that traditional music is easier to listen and enjoy, but if one can get used to international music, he will be able to enjoy more joys. Therefore, traditional music and international music are important the same.

In short, it is undoubtedly that music plays an essential role in human life. Let this language of emotions not only connect all people in a country but also let "global" be "local".
Music has been beingis played and listened in every corner of the world everyday . It is such an essential part of human life that almost all people everybody in the world musthad listened to music sometime in their life. So, why do we need music? From my point of view, there are three main reasons; music helps people to relax relaxation , feeling release express their feelings, and feeling keep self-controlled .-------- your third reason is very close to the first two. I feel it is better if you could give reasons that are significantly different from each other. For example, music helps people relax, express their feelings effectively and develop fellowship with others that help build communities.

Home / Graduate / Music; not only connect all people in a country but also let "global" be "local"