'I have relocated to India from USA' - Essay for ISB

kamalmatta 1 / -  
What is your motivation to pursue an Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executives?

My motivation to pursue further education by pursuing PGMAX programme has been influenced by a number of reasons and compelling factors like professional development, networking.

In early 2010, I have relocated to India from USA to setup IDC office in Chandigarh and I did achieved my goal successfully. My experiences have set me well on the way, but to achieve my long term aspiration, I need deeper knowledge, wider business contacts and better education. It is an opportunity to broaden my skills beyond my functional expertise and sharpen other skill sets that I was not exposed to at work.

Currently, I am heading Operation and Finance department at Edifecs IDC. Nevertheless I feel that current position does not satisfy my ambitions and inspiration to reach at "C: level executive. I hate the idea that my duties and opportunities may not change for next 2-3 years if I will not polish my leadership. I believe this is prefect time for me to start PGMAX program with ISB.

It's clear that PGPMAX curse will give me a unique experience to study in specially designed for the business education environment. Starting the MBA program now is the next most logical step in my career. The PGMAX program experience will be central to my success, first as an executive, and later, as an entrepreneur.

Last but not least in my personal motivation to pursue an MBA is the great support from people around me. My wife believes getting an MBA will improve the quality of our lives; my coworkers are sure that an MBA will create new business opportunities; and my relatives think that I will find new ways for self realization.
My motivation to pursue further education by pursuing PGMAX programme has been influenced by a number of reasons and compelling factors,likesuch as professional development and networking.

In early 2010, I have relocated to India from USA to setup an IDC office in Chandigarh, and I did achieved my goal successfully.

Currently, I am heading the Operation and Finance department at Edifecs IDC.

Nevertheless, I feel that my current position does not satisfy my ambitions and inspiration to reach at "C: level executive.

I believe this is the perfect time for me to start PGMAX program with ISB.

It's clear that the PGPMAX course will give me a unique experience to study in, specially designed for the business education environment.

Good luck!!

:)

Home / Graduate / 'I have relocated to India from USA' - Essay for ISB