B.tech Mechanical Engineering - Trying to write an sop..

ashz87 1 / -  
I have completed my B.tech Mechanical Engineering,looking forward to go to Uk,and pursue my masters in oil and gas engineering
viku88 1 / 6  
hi...

i suggest the best way to start writing an sop is to read a few online sops so you understand the basic format and topics to be covered in it..

the next step would be to make a resume, so you know which few achievements can be highlighted in the sop.. but make sure your sop aint a copy of ur cv..

then work on your content and do the introduction and conclusion last...

this will be your first draft... ask ppl for inputs on how to improve it...

you can find a lot of online sites & forums that can assist you once you have put in the effort in writing the sop.
Vikash, I think that's a great idea... look at some SOP examples to see what it should be like.

However, you left out the most important part: the real purpose.
If we examine our ideas and motives, what we do each day and what is important to us, we can write an SOP at any moment of life.

It all starts with a sentence that expresses how you think and what you deem to be important -- a sentence that expresses your own unique way.

Do that, and explain your plan. Write clearly and simply, and it will be easy to see how this particular school fits with your plan.

Home / Graduate / B.tech Mechanical Engineering - Trying to write an sop..