Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

"the fast food industry" - english assignment

siofio 1 / -  
this is the assignment i need help on it

1. write an introductory paragraph that outlines the industry you have selected and why you ar interested(100-150 words)
2.in full and complete sentences, outline why you would be a suitable applicant for the positions-liste ten reasons for your suitability to the job.200-250 words

3.complete the portfolio with a concluding statement that explains why you are interested in the industry and why you would be an assess to the industry.100-200 words

i've started but dont know what to add this is what i wrote for step 1

i have chosen to work in the fast food industry because i like handling and working with food i also like working with people

can you help me add its about working in kfc wel thanks and step 2

.good communication skills
work as a team
able to deal accurately with money
no skin disorders when working with food
motivation to drive
neat personal appearance
enjoying working with people
working individually etc

then put it in sentnces

this is a job portfolio assignment
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
OK, so your next step is to put the things you listed into complete sentences. Go to it!
louiedasilva 2 / 4  
I think I would omit the skin disorder... and also don't be afraid to step away from the crowd think about what makes you different in a positive way from everyone else... maybe you have lots of compassion and patience.
What exactly do you need help with? As Simone pointed out, you have a clear next step laid out for already. Do you just want a couple of more reasons why you are qualified for the job? That's easy, just think about what the job requires -- the ability to take instructions well, remain calm in the face of irate customers, and do mind-numbingly simply, soul-destroying tasks over and over again. Now figure out what qualities you need to be able to do these things . . .

Home / Letters / "the fast food industry" - english assignment