Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

My house with rural milieu. Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni Stiawan

Deni dwi 1 / -  
Jombang, 18 October 2016
Dear
DeniSetiawan

Assaamu'alaikum

Hello Deni, how are you there ? I hope you are good. If you want visit come to my house.
In my house milieu very cool with large trees andshady. In fron on my house still not musch passing vehicles. Because still my house milieurural and in yard my house is location for playing football. Because yard my house large enough.

I am very happy can live in my house with rural milieu.
That just can I tell about the milieu of the my house. You may also be able to recount situation and milieu in your home.

Too there by from friend.

Wassalamu'alaikum
Deni DwiPujiantoro
Deni, here is a sample of how to better develop your letter using more complete and informative sentences:

Hello Deni,

How are you doing at your place? I hope you are enjoying yourself as I am enjoying my new place. I hope you can come visit me here when you have the time or want to take a vacation. My house is naturally cool because of all the shady large trees that surround it. It is private enough although there are some vehicles that pass in front of it. The property is not that close to the street though so it is not so noisy and the land is large enough for us to play football in.

Living in the rural area really makes me happy. I bet you can tell how happy I am just by the way I describe my house. I hope we can enjoy these things together soon. Please write to me when you have the time. I'll be waiting for your letter.

Your friend,

Home / Letters / My house with rural milieu. Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni Stiawan