Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni - missing the rustic atmosphere

Deni 1 / -  
Jombang,27 October 2016

Dear
Deni Dwi Pujiantoro

Assalamua'alaikum

Hallo, thank a lot for your letter my best friend, I was happy to read it, here I am fine, how are you? Of course if there are school holidays I will visit your home

I also miss the rustic atmosphere like that, because in my house many homes, buildings and vehicles crowded because I living in the city, different as you live in the countryside. The weather here is hot and polluted because of the number of vehicles a lot of walking in front of my street,

In my house there are no pages that can be made to play because my house is not a page and the front of my house is a highway, so I'm familiar with the atmosphere vehicles passing in front of my house, with it because I missed the rural life is cold and full of tress

Wa'alaikum sallam
Deni Stiawan
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
... because in my househomethere are many homes, (...) crowded because I living in the city,i am living in vibrant citywhich is very different as ...

In my house home there are no pages pages means "halaman untuk di buku bukan halaman rumah" instead, you could use yard, premises, patio etc that can be made to play

my house is not a page anddoes not have

with it because I missed the rural life is cold and full of tress that is why, i miss the rural life, which is cold and full of trees

hope it helps, keep it up
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Deni,
Welcome to EF Team :)

Let me help you with this draft by reworking your letter. I hope this would be helpful.

Jombang, 27 October 2016

Dear
Deni Dwi Pujiantoro

Assalamua'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Hi mate! I would like to say thank you very much for sending me your letter. I was really happy to read it. I am very well here. How about you? I am going to visit your home soon. I cannot wait for the upcoming school holidays.

As you know, I also miss the friendly atmosphere that you mentioned in your letter. This is because I am sick of seeing many buildings and vehicles which make the environment so crowded. You know that I live in the city which is totally different from your place in the countryside. The weather here is hot and polluted because of the huge number of vehicles passing around my street.

In my place, there are no yards or backyards that can be used to play around because there is only a highway in front of my house. This makes me get used to the polluted atmosphere of vehicles. Therefore, this is the reason why I missed the rural life where there are many trees and cool weather like in your place.

Wa'alaikumsalam Wr. Wb.

Your Best Friend,
Deni Stiawan
saifuddin85 - / 1  
The weather here Here, the weather is hot and polluted because ofthe number lots of vehicles a lot of walking passing through in front of my street ,

Home / Letters / Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni - missing the rustic atmosphere