Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some ...

vijaykumar09 1 / -  

important papers left in the hotel

Dear Mr. Dave,

My name is Joey, I newly took part in a conference at your hotel on 19th August. After, the assembly when I came back home, I realized my documents were missing, just a few minutes later I came to know that, it's in the hotel where I went away without taking.

I'd like to inform you about the location, where I forgot my papers. The meeting was held in the conference hall no 305, at 4:00 pm. My seat was placed in the 7th row.

These notes are essential to me, which includes my passport, educational documents, and work experience letters.

I would request you to put my deeds, in a safe place if obtained.Thereupon I will be arriving tomorrow to collect them, it would be greatly appreciated if you could inform me on regards to status on personal documents.

Thank you for your gracious understanding for an unfortunate situation.

Regards
Joey
Vijay, you have misplaced your things after a conference, you cannot give just your first name to the hotel manager, he needs your whole name. That will help him confirm ownership of b he finds the list items. You also cannot claim that you came back home because you apparently need your lost passport to do that. You live in another country, so you can't claim to have gone home after the conference. You should have said " returned to my hotel room " instead. If you were attending a local conference, there would not have been a need for your passport and you could have claimed to have gone home after the conference. Basically, this is a badly worded and developed letter. You didn't consider proper information requirements when you wrote it. Neither did you proofread and review the letter prior to submission. This needs to be improved in terms of sentence structure and grammar. Use simple sentences instead of using complex sentences that you do not have control over developing instead. Look at online samples as to how to write this type of letter instead.

Home / Letters / You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some ...