Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter of recommendation for a person from a Vietnamese company - admission to the master course

kopitos 1 / -  
Hello everyone,
I am newbie here.
I really appreciate any suggestion to improve my letter of recommendation.
Thank you so much.
*****

writing a Letter of recommendation

I am very happy to work with Lan Anh at CTIN company. Our company is the first enterprise to develop projects of mobile networks in Vietnam. As the first ranked company in Vietnam with the biggest market share in services of construction and installation, integrated infrastructure of mobile network for the largest GSM developers of Vinaphone, Mobifone; the company is ranked in the SI TOP by Cisco for network facility provider for Telecommunication Market.

I am very proud that our employees working on this product are always top talents, and Lan Anh has proven that she is highly qualified to work with complex issues and technologies different advanced. Lan Anh is hard working, very responsible and excellent in learning new things.

Lan Anh is extremely enthusiastic. She is a counselor for newbies on my team. She gives them instruction to complete their task for Network and the other tools. Otherwise, She is a person who is always willing to help the colleagues to solve the problems in my team and gets higher performance in our tasks.

I am very impressed by her diligence, profession and she always has a high determination to deal with her problem which is given by her. Lan Anh has an independent and strong work style. Within 2 years, I had an opportunity to behold about her ability. Despite of the heavy pressure, she still maintained the experimental development project and fixed the problems herself, contributing greatly to the success of the project.

I remember when implemented the security system for our customer, we faced with a serious problem that the Firewall was not able to be back up. Lan Anh helped my team to inquire and overcome that problem quickly, thus the project had extremely succeeded. I really appreciated her skills.

I am confident that she will continue to display the same diligence, perseverance and high qualities, which she demonstrated to me and her colleagues, in any environments. I highly recommend Lan Anh for admission to the master course in Electrical and Software Systems Engineering at The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering.
terminal28 4 / 20 5  
Who is the person writing the letter on your behalf? The first sentence indicates that this person is happy to work with you and later on that you are "extremely enthusiastic" (3rd paragraph). However the example given does not support the claim made.

In the second to last paragraph, do you mean "assess" instead of "inquuire"?

Home / Letters / Letter of recommendation for a person from a Vietnamese company - admission to the master course