Home / Letters   % width Posts: 5

Reference Letter, Spanish Business school, MIB 2013/14

stevent987 1 / 2  
I am very delighted to recommend Dr. Mario Rossi for the admission to the MIB.

Dr. Mario Rossi has been working for our company as scientific advisor and he is still involved in our projects.

Even if he was a young man at the begins of his professional career, he showed from the start high proficiency, take-charge capability, creativity, persuasive ability and self-confidence on high profile international working events.

His aptitude for relate scientific contents with practical implications has been a priceless resource for our business, that allowed him to promote efficiently our products and open relationships with other companies, customers, and competitors.

His realistic positivity is a strong prerogative of his personality, he constantly took the best from every experience, either positive or negative, with foresight research of personal improvement.

Dr. Mario Rossi is also a terrific team player with a deep understanding of collaboration and work division key roles, been conscious of his competences and his position, he always place the common interest upon the personal achievement.

These are some of the aspects that make him gains the esteem and the respect of coworkers and superiors.

Dr. Mario Rossi is a mighty worker and a trustworthy person with real leadership attitudes, in my opinion he would be an outstanding student for your business school.

Sincerely,

Mario Bianchi
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -

CORRECTIONS, OPINION, SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!! :)

... tell how many years he has been working there... It's important to tell them for how long you have been knowing him. My suggestion;

I have know Dr Mario Rossi for the past yyyy years through our company projects for which he has been contributing as the scientific adviser.
OP stevent987 1 / 2  
Right!! Tanks for the suggestion!! I'm correcting it... in the complex, do you think the english is good? I'm not a native speaker...
I'm not a native speaker...

Me too :)

Though he is quite young in his profession he displays maturity in his proficiency, self-confidence, accountability, especially athigh profile international working events.
Well.... I really don't understand what you mean by "high profile international working events". What do you actually mean by this?

Dr. Mario Rossi is also a terrificenthusiastic team player with a deep understanding of collaboration and work division key roles, been conscious of his competences and his position, he always place the common interest upon the personal achievement.

... take the later part to a new sentence :)
OP stevent987 1 / 2  
with "high profile international working events" I mean not only working meeting but also workshops, congress, etc, but as you underlined, is not so easy to understand: I'll write "international working meeting" just to avoid confusions...THANKS also for the other advises!! really helpful!!

Home / Letters / Reference Letter, Spanish Business school, MIB 2013/14